Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mood: Bored
Listening To: "In My Bedroom" - B5

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... Had to do some Social Studies projects (which is what I'm supposed to be doing now...)
I saw Obsessed on Friday, and it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
It starts out kinda slow but it turns into a really hilariously suspenceful movie. I love it, and so do my friends who went with me. Beyonce is a good actress, and I absolutely LOVE her hair in the movie, the red curls definately work for her ;)

In other news, I started a B5 chatroom on meebo. My username is Mufuzu77 and the chatroom is called, B5 ChatRoom.

I love B5, they are awesome. Especially Patrick ;) luvs him. LOL.
It really sucks that BadBoy Records dropped them... :(
I hope they get signed again soon! They're awesome! And if you haven't heard of them, you should check them out! Here's their website: www.b5online.com it has pretty much everything about them. Also www.breeding5.com has some info on them.

I better get crackin' on these projects...

Talk to ya later! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment