Saturday, April 11, 2009



Mood: Bored


Listening to: I Wanna - The All-American Rejects





Hello, anyone reading!


This is, obviously, my first post.

I really, really, really, really wish Tokio Hotel would come to America again!!! I didn't get to go to any of their concerts last summer because A.) We were on vacation when they came near where I live and B.) My mom says I'm too young to go to a concert. Too young my ass!!! Pardon my French, please. I'm still really peeved about that, AND to top it all off, my dad (who is amazing, and would let me go to a concert) was going to buy tickets to a Tokio Hotel, but the stupid website was a freaking fraud!!! A FRAUD!!! Sorry, I was--and still am--really mad about that. Hehe...





Oh, and those of you who don't know who the heck Tokio Hotel is, they are a German rock band from, obviously, Germany; they have one album out in English, and two in German. They also have a double-single on Itunes, which is Scream: America. Their English album is Scream and their two German albums are Schrei! and Zimmer 483. My favorite songs by them are: Don't Jump, Final Day, Forgotten Children, and Love is Dead.





Here's a picture of them:

Yeah, the fingers pointing at you is like their signature pose. It's awesome and you all are jealous. Haha.
Okay, now the people in the picture are, Tokio Hotel, and from left-to-right, it's Georg Listing, the bassist; Bill Kaulitz, the lead singer; Tom Kaulitz (Bill's twin), who's the lead guitarist; and Gustav Shafer, the drummer.

You're probably thinking I'm obsessed with these guys... If you are, you're pretty much right :)

Oh, and if you guys want a laugh, check out my comedy on Quizilla.com it's titled : lkjiompkibgh. It has Tokio Hotel in it, along with B5 (another group I like) me, and some of my friends. It's pretty hysterical, and has only gotten positive ratings/reviews!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment