Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mood: Still Happy

Listening To: Life Got In The Way - Sister Hazel



Ok, yeah... I'm kinda bored but still happy 'cause I got to see my cousins and uncles and aunt.

We all went to one of my uncles' house, and since we arrived early, waited for everyone else to come. My Uncle Al and Aunt Claudia came first and then my cousins Colin, Henry, and Allison arrived. Me and Allison are the same age so we hung out, talked about Twilight, music, boys, friends, school, you know, girl talk. Then we had a very early dinner and spent about four or five hours talking and playing music! See, music is a popular talent on my dad's side of the family, so we have a great time playing guitar, piano, and, for my dad, banjo. We also sing and listen to some music that we like. It's always fun, minus the cigar smoke from my Uncle Dan and Uncle Al...

I hope your Easter holiday was as fun--or more fun--as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment