Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mood: Happy
Listening To: Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace

Happy Easter everybody! I hope the Easter Bunny treated you guys well with lots of treats and goodies!!! I know I got tons of candy! :D

I can't wait 'till 11 am! 'Cause we're going to my Uncle's house for our annual Easter family get-together! All my cousins are going to be there, so I'm super happy!!!

I'm sooooo happy that it's Easter! It's one of my favorite holidays because it pretty much starts the warm spring weather, which means only a little bit longer of school!!! Speaking of school, I have a million projects for Social Studies to do!!! Oh no!!! I have fifteen days until they're due though, so I'm good. I just wish Spring Break was longer!!! I have to go back to school on Tuesday!!! We've only get 4 days of school off, not including the weekend that we would get off anyway! Only 6 days of Spring Break! Not even a week! How is that fair?!

It's so annoying sometimes! Plus, on Winter Break, we got off 2 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!

Oops I gotta go! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment