Monday, April 13, 2009

Mood: Sleepy
Listening To: Halo - Beyonce



I just watched "10 Things I Hate About You", and I have to say that is an adorable movie. Heath Ledger is amazing, and I LOVE his hair in that movie!!! Actually, that is how I pictured Emmett from Twilight, not as uh... Kellan Lutz.


I actually pictured everybody except Bella, Esme and Carlisle differently than how they were in the movie... I'll just show you how I pictured them...


Emmett:

















Rosalie's Hair:

















Rosalie:


Edward:















Alice:
(just shorter and minus the nose piercing)


Jasper:


Yep xP that's how I pictured them.
Have any of you heard that rumor that Taylor Lautner is gay? Well I looked it up on Google, and from there went to WikiAnswers. The answer somebody gave was, and I quote: "Taylor latuenr IS NOT GAY!!! He is only 16, Not 18 like most of you think! Actually he's 17. HES NOT GAY! HE'S STRAIGHT AND GORGEOUS" (link: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Taylor_Lautner_gay) Uh, homophobic much? This person is saying that someone would have to be over 18 years old to be gay. What? You can be any age and be homosexual! You see kids in middle and high schools finding their orientation and even opening up and telling that they are in fact homosexual/bisexual. Whoever wrote that answer must have not gone to high school in this centuary. Plus, in they answer, he/she condradicts him/herself. First, he/she says Taylor is 16, then goes on to say he is 17.
I just thought that it was stupid, homophobic, and untolerant of that person to decide you have to be a legal adult to decide your own sexual orientation.
And the whole reason that came up was because Taylor plays Jacob in Twilight and a friend of mine told me that there was a rumor saying he was gay... So yeah...
That's all for now! Bye! :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment